Floral prints have been evergreen and appear equally chic on women of all age groups. These prints do not require any kind of embroidery or additional work on them instead you can play with their stitching styles. Such designer romantic floral print dresses can be worn by you on your date or prom party or even as a summer cool outfit. Getting them stitched appropriately is the task that must be planned well.
Following are some of the stitching styles of designer romantic floral print dresses that can be tried on with confidence:
- Asymmetrical shape: Nowadays, asymmetrical dresses are in great vogue. If you are planning to go for something unique and gorgeous, this should definitely be your pick. This goes with a V-shaped or round neck and layers on the bottom. The front part of the dress is usually shorter than that of its back. Floral print will make the dress all more stunning.
- Maxi dress: Maxi dresses look super cool and beautiful on the women of all age groups. You no longer need to hide your fat from any part and look drop dead gorgeous and stun everyone with your look. You can try an angrakha styleat the bosom and go flary or A-line from the bottom.
- Ruffle dresses: Designer romantic floral print dresses appear princess like with ruffles on them. Ruffles can be done on the sleeves or the bottom or the entire dress depending upon the shape and size of your body. The major drawback of choosing ruffles is that it gives you a fuller and fat look.
- A-line dress: A-line dresses can be both small and long depending upon your comfort. With bright floral prints and amazing colour choice, you can adorn such gorgeous dress on any occasion. Floral prints on cotton fabrics provide you with both comfort and good appearances. A-line dresses make you look slender and can be adorned with confidence.
- Straight dresses with off shoulder: You can play with various neck and sleeve styles as there’s nothing to do in case of embroidery on floral prints. Straight dresses give you slender look and highlight your curves at the perfect areas. Off shoulders have been in vogue recently for it adds sensuality and makes you look younger and chic.
- Tube dresses: If you are bold enough to carry a dress without sleeves and shoulders then this style is just for you. Floral prints make you look charming and graceful in such types of dresses.
Finding the perfect floral print dress should not be difficult anymore.